Monday, May 9, 2011

Soldering is relaxing, and I hope it's not because of the fumes.

This evening I got the urge to go through my junk bin, find a circuit board, and harvest the sweet juicy components therein. It was relaxing, interesting, and it added about 55 new little bits and bobs to my collection. Special additons included a pretty blue transformer named NT0247NL and an infrared receiver/transmitter. I'm not sure if the 3rd one from the left is a combined receiver and trasmitter, or if the one on the far left is the transmitter, but it should be neat to figure it out. I've got a remote which matches the receiver around somewhere, wonder what I'll do with that.

While trying to identify NT0247NL I found the spec sheet for the DVD player these are all from. It didn't clear much up though. I think I'll disassemble another dvd player tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment